Uhhhh ... given that enforcement of 25 in general is almost nil, I would
imagine that's a safe assumption.

Steve Leyton

-----Original Message-----
From: sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of
rongreenman .
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 12:19 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: Transfer Switch Tests

Does anyone else think that enforcement of this will be spotty at best?

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 8:55 AM, John Denhardt
<jdenha...@stricklandfire.com

--
Ron Greenman
Instructor

rgreen...@bates.ctc.edu

http://www.bates.ctc.edu/fireprotection/

253.680.7346
253.576.9700 (cell)

Member:
ASEE, SFPE, ASCET, NFPA, AFSA, NFSA, AFAA, NIBS, WSAFM, WFC, WFSC

They are happy men whose natures sort with their vocations. -Francis
Bacon, essayist, philosopher, and statesman (1561-1626)