I would love to read the committee's logic for this.  How much water would be
wasted in the process?

More and more I find the committee's saying, well the AHJ can change it, but if
it is not practical to perform in the first place (where does one put all the
water?) why put the burden on the AHJ, who, in many states, does not have the
power to change a code requirement without getting approval of a State board or
legislature.

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 11:03 AM, rongreenman . <rongreen...@gmail.com>