As far as I know, it was sometime in the 70's or earlier where it was no longer permitted. I ran into one that was installed last year as a gridded dry system. No one caught it and it is sitting there today. Things slip through the cracks.

Travis Mack, SET
MFP Design, LLC
2508 E Lodgepole Drive
Gilbert, AZ 85298
480-505-9271
fax: 866-430-6107
email:[email protected]

http://www.mfpdesign.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MFP-Design-LLC/92218417692
Send large files to us via: https://www.hightail.com/u/MFPDesign
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/travismack

On 5/3/2016 9:42 AM, Steve Sorrell wrote:
All,
I have come upon a gridded dry system fed by a fire pump that was installed in 
1985.
I was sure that these are not legal, but could they have been in 1985 ?
Any help would be appreciated,
Steve


Stephen J. Sorrell, CET
NICET# 77901 Level III
E mail: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Design Manager

Performance Fire Protection, LLC
Corporate Office
179 Gasoline Alley -  PO Box 4510
Mooresville, NC 28117
Phone: 704-663-1664  Fax: 704-663-1652
Cell : 704-309-1242

Web: www.performancefire.com<http://www.performancefire.com/>
Licensed in NC, SC, VA, TN, GA, AL

"Performance on Every Level."

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

Reply via email to