We installed a by-pass on the FDC line for the forward flow test, but he wants a test header as well.

Todd G Williams, PE Fire Protection Design/Consulting Stonington, CT 860-535-2080 (ofc) 860-608-4559 (cell) Sent using CloudMagic [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=ti&cv=6.0.64&pv=8.2] On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 8:58 AM, Ryan Labrie <rlab...@criticalsystemsolutions.com> wrote: I have installed a test header on a riser to do a flow test of a backflow, take a look at NFPA #13 2010 10.10.2.5

Ryan Labrie

Fire Protection Designer

Critical System Solutions, LLC
2830 Scherer Drive, Suite 300