I see that AND requiring a PE stamp on some.


David Autry



Meininger Fire Protection

2521 West L Street, Suite 5

Lincoln, NE 68522

402.466.2616

402.466.2617 fax

[email protected]



*From:* Sprinklerforum [mailto:
[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Travis Mack
*Sent:* Friday, October 06, 2017 8:16 AM
*To:* [email protected]
*Subject:* Calcs and tenant improvements



How many of you are being required to calculate systems when you do a
tenant improvement? Just your run of the mill add/relocate.



I am seeing it come up more and more. I am seeing it in situations where it
is mostly relocates and no additions anywhere near the design areas. I have
one now where the AHJ rejected for no calculations where the shell was OH2
and the new space is residential lofts. This particular AHJ wants us to
show all piping on portions of the floor where no work is being done. They
are also requiring us to submit plans for the two floors below our space
that have no work being done.



Is anyone else seeing stuff like this?



Travis Mack, SET

MFP Design, LLC

"Follow" us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MFP-Design-LLC/92218417692

Send large files to MFP Design via:

https://www.hightail.com/u/MFPDesign



Sent from my iPhone
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

Reply via email to