From: Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org> On Behalf
Of Scott Futrell
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2018 10:51 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Acceptance testing at working pressure

I would say so that someone is responsibly in charge of making sure it doesn't
fail.  If you put it in service and leave without monitoring the
repairs/changes for some given period of time and a failure occurs water damage
could be extensive. I understand if it fails in two hours and three minutes no
one may be there, but the chance of a leak or failure occurring seems to be
higher in the first few minutes/hours than longer.

Scott

Office: (763) 425-1001 x2
Cell: (612) 759-5556