From: Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org> On Behalf
Of 321 via Sprinklerforum
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2020 8:32 AM
To: Mark.Phelps via Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>
Cc: 321 <tcf...@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Covered Parking in 13R

John,

I have always put sprinklers on the parking level in a situation as you
describe. The argument for sprinklers is that if one car catches fire without
sprinkler protection, you lose the entire building. Over 46 years working in
Florida and I have always done it...AHJ will be the final word...but deleting
them is bad Fire Protection in my opinion.

John W. Farabee

561-707-5150

On Friday, May 29, 2020, 07:56:00 AM EDT, Mark.Phelps via Sprinklerforum
<sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org<mailto:sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>>
 wrote:

This is outside the scope of the NFPA standards. It is in the realm of the
local Building or Fire Code to determine the If required.

Mark at Aero

602 820-7894