First off, it needs to be determined based on the CODE or local ordinance if
this is even allowed.  Forget NFPA 13 for the moment.

The fuel loading within a typical food truck is pretty high considering the
amount of gasoline and propane in each truck.  If you look at this simply from
a chemical loading standpoint, Class IB liquids have a limit based on the
Building and Fire codes before you are in an "H" occupancy even in a
sprinklered building.  Once you are an "H" occupancy there are other numerous
requirements and limitations related to the building construction, egress,
HVAC, life safety, etc., etc.  Access by the public is not a typical condition
of an "H" occupancy.  Also consider the normal firefighting approach for a
propane fire is to keep the vessel and surrounding area cool but let it burn
out.  That's not a good scenario within a building.

So before going any further, I'd recommend that you push back on this and
require whoever dumped this in your lap to hire an architect or FPE to do an in
depth code analysis and have a discussion with the local fire code authority to
see if this is even permissible in this jurisdiction.

And, no this is nowhere near the same as a parking garage and EH2 would not be
out of the question.  It may not even be adequate.  Do some Googling for Food
truck fires.  They ain't pretty and a fire is the lesser of the problem.
Explosions are a real possibility as well.

Craig Prahl | Jacobs | Group Lead/SME - Fire Protection |
craig.pr...@jacobs.com | www.jacobs.com
1041 East Butler Road   Greenville, South Carolina  29606
CONTACT BY: email or MS TEAMS