Being semi/mostly out of the game I don't keep as up-to-date as I maybe
should be and so I don't have too many standards left having donated many
to those still in need. So my question is where is the requirement
mentioned? 13, 24, 25, all? That should be a guide as to who is ultimately
responsible for the installation. In Washington, it could be the UG guy
since they have to have special licensure based on a knowledge of 24 but
arguably not the responsible party if it's not a thing in 24 (hence my
question). Regardless there
is a requirement and someone has to provide a method, but your question
seemed to be rhetorical so lots of ways to cook the cat.