From: Vince Sabolik <vi...@wtfp.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2023 1:56:52 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
<sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>
Subject: [Sprinklerforum] Once upon a grid...

Hello forum. Can anyone tell me where the notion of not including up to two
'outboard' sprinklers in grid calculations originated? Is code somewhere or
just common practice?                                                -thanks,
Vince -- Vince
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender
You have not previously corresponded with this sender.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

--
[cid:part1.f0GrRY0V.dVDrydrS@wtfp.net]

Vince Sabolik
West Tech Fire Protection, Inc.
11351 Pearl Road   /   Strongsville, Ohio   44136
Phone 440 238-4800    Fax  440 238-4876   Cell 440 724-7601

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in
error, please  immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system,
destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or
indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message
if you are not the intended recipient.