not sure if i understand the question.    where's the reflected table here?
are you trying to reflect the underlying SELECT from it, or make a new SELECT
out of an existing view ?

if the question is, "I want to reflect a materialized view in Postgresql", we
just added that in 1.0, so is not released yet:
http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/changelog/migration_10.html#postgresql-dialect-reflects-materialized-views-foreign-tables