Thanks, but that is for SQLAlchemy and we are already using constructions
like that. That is not a problem at all. Problem is in Alembic migration –
how to correctly get a reflected Table object from the database just being
migrated? Something like:

table = Table("some_table", md)

where md is the actual reflected metadata of the existing schema in the
database that the migration will be also upgrading.

s.