Are there known issues with using autogenerate with multi-tenant
(schema_translate_map)?

My metadata doesn't have a schema and I my
schema_translate_map={None:'my_schema'}.

This works for migrations but when I use autogenerate the generated
revision file is the full schema and not the diff.

It's detecting the alembic version table in the tenant schema. If I run the
autogenerate a second time with the new revision file it fails saying Taget
database is not up to date.

Thanks,

Brian