Hello,

Well, thank you for that. It's exactly what I needed.

The funny thing here is that I've been working on developping
approximately the same code for the past two or three weeks, with
exactly the same syntax... And I was about to announce it in a few
days (after cleaning it up and documenting it a bit)... I got a first
working prototype yesterday. I've looked briefly at your code and it
seems like we've taken drastically different approaches for exactly
the same goal.

Anyway, I'm too far in the process now to just let it go, so I'll just
finish it as if I didn't know your project existed, then I'll look at
what you did more thoroughly and either contribute to your project or
try to convince you to switch to mine. ;-)

PS: I hope I don't sound too frustrated here. Of course, I'm a bit
frustrated not to have been the first here, but I am sincerely happy
somebody did what I need.

Greetings,
Gaƫtan.