> So, if article 1 is related to article 2.. then there should be two
> rows in the articles_related_articles table like:
> > 1 2 0
> > 2 1 0

Not sure to understand.I can't see where you handle both direction (1=>2,
2=>1) in your code. As expected, there's only one row in the db.

> I am doing this in the shell, but its not working as expected.[...]
> related_id is always getting
> overrideen to NULL, even though I have it specified while creating the
> object.
About related_id overridden, I think it may be a problem about sessions. Are
you sure session in "session.flush()" is the same as context.current (context
beeing used in assign_mapper) ? Attached is script using assign_mapper only.
related_id is set correctly.

Cheers

Seb
--