Okay, thanks. Any idea if .filter_by() and other new "generative" method
will be available in an assign_mapper object?

http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/plugins.html#plugins_assignmapper

I'm figuring out that join_via and join_to will no longer be used as
it's not documented anymore and will be replaced .join() / .outerjoin().

Regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD