On Apr 13, 10:16 pm, Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK, first thing i wasnt sure about, is CASE supported on every DB
> that we support.  I took a look at our CASE unit test and it appears
> it applies to all DBs...(although i cant verify it passes on
> firebird).

Works on Firebird 1.5.3. I haven't verified older MySQL and PostreSQL
releases, but I'll try to verify those too, or at least check
changelogs for related changes.

> really, the work to do here is 5% the patch to the in_() method, and
> 95% making me a really nice unit test suite that will generatively
> test IN for every contingency....including the bind param stuff in
> #476 (but simpler code than whats patched there).   otherwise its
> giong to sit in the queue for awhile since i still have a lot of
> other more pressing patches i havent yet had the time to test/apply.

I'll try to create a test suite for it next week, I have already
identified most of the test cases. Should I attach it to #476 or
create a new ticket?