On 6/3/07, Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> - the methods select(), selectfirst(), selectone(), select_by(),
> selectfirst_by(), selectone_by() and get_by() would be deprecated.
> this means they will remain present on the Query object but the
> documentation would be reorganized to talk only about filter(),
> filter_by(), list(), scalar(), and a new method called one() which is
> like scalar() but ensures that only one row was returned.

I'm unsure about this but wouldn't "one" be redundant with "scalar" and [0]?
Couldn't we have only one of either "one" or "scalar" (and have the
check there) and otherwise let people use [0].

> so......whattaya say ?

Except from that little tweak, everything sounds great (you knew my
opinion already but I couldn't resist saying it again)!

--
Gaƫtan de Menten
http://openhex.org