Hi Paul

Thanks for the advice.  I have checked out the subversion SQLAlchemy,
made the change to mssql.py, and run the unit tests.

648c648
<         connectors = ["Driver={SQL Server}"]
---
>         connectors = ["DRIVER={}"]

src/sqlalchemy$ python test/alltests.py --dburi='mssql://
ryant:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/testdb' --verbose --coverage | tee -a sqlaut.log

Forgive my ignorance, but, would the .coverage file be enough or would
you need the log file as well.  Where would you prefer I send any
attachments?

I'll gladly re-run the unit tests if need be.

Regards,
Ryan