we currently dont have a "right" outer join.  but this is not by
accident...theres really no use case for a "right" outer join, which
are more easily written as left outer joins.

some good articles on whats wrong with RIGHT outer join as well as
FULL outer join:

http://weblogs.sqlteam.com/jeffs/archive/2006/03/14/9289.aspx
http://weblogs.sqlteam.com/jeffs/archive/2007/04/19/Full-Outer-
Joins.aspx?x=1