On Aug 12, 2007, at 4:44 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Looking at account_stuff_table.foreign_keys I have:
>>
>> OrderedSet([ForeignKey(u'account_ids.account_id'),
>> ForeignKey('account_ids.account_id')])
> i see one is unicode'd (the autoloaded), another one is not (yours).
> unicode!=str so they probably appear differently named.
> see if u can workaround that.

nope

 >>> u'hi'=='hi'
True

> autoloading does not convert unicoded names back into str.
> (Paul, u see?)

the theme these days is to keep schema elements as unicode on the
python side when we reflect.  this is because schema table and column
names may contain non-ascii characters.  we have a good deal of
unittests now which successfully create and autoload back tables like
this:

CREATE TABLE "測試" (
         id INTEGER NOT NULL,
         PRIMARY KEY (id)
)

the issue with the ForeignKey here is just a bug in the "override
columns" aspect of autoload and ive added ticket #728 for it.