On Aug 14, 2007, at 2:12 PM, Brian Beck wrote:

> 0.4 looks awesome. Some names jump out at me though:
> * sessionmaker - Strange that it's a noun, and not a verb (like
> make_session)

the verb would be, "make_session_maker".  or "make_session_class",
except in some cases it might not be an actual "class"...

> * bind/binds arguments - Strange that it's a verb, and not a noun (why
> not engine/engines?)

"bind" is used as a noun here.  it is slightly weird and there was
much discussion about this so youre a little late for that train :).
the reason its not "engine" anymore is because it can be a Connection
also.  engines and connections are collectively called
"connectables", but nobody understood that term...so its "bind".