I'm (finally) working on 0.4 compatibility in a couple of small
applications at work. One issue that is cropping up is that when using
sqlite, columns that are defined like this:

Column('established', TIMESTAMP(timezone=True), nullable=False,
              default=func.current_timestamp(type=TIMESTAMP)),

which work correctly in 0.3.10, in 0.4 cause this error:

  File "./sqlalchemy_trunk/lib/sqlalchemy/engine/default.py", line
245, in pre_execution
    self.pre_exec()
  File "./sqlalchemy_trunk/lib/sqlalchemy/engine/default.py", line
258, in pre_exec
    self.parameters =
self.__convert_compiled_params(self.compiled_parameters)
  File "./sqlalchemy_trunk/lib/sqlalchemy/engine/default.py", line
228, in __convert_compiled_params
    parameters = parameters.get_raw_list(processors)
  File "./sqlalchemy_trunk/lib/sqlalchemy/sql.py", line 867, in
get_raw_list
    return [
  File "./sqlalchemy_trunk/lib/sqlalchemy/databases/sqlite.py", line
41, in process
    return value.strftime(self.__format__)
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'strftime'

Is there a different way to do this that's compatible with both
versions, or is there a new 0.4 way of doing this, or have I just been
doing something wrong all along and only 0.4 is catching it?

JP