On Aug 15, 2007, at 6:22 PM, JP wrote:

> Is there a different way to do this that's compatible with both
> versions, or is there a new 0.4 way of doing this, or have I just been
> doing something wrong all along and only 0.4 is catching it?

DateTime objects in sqlite currently expect a datetime.datetime
object, and not a string.  previous versions accepted both.  a lot of
people are getting this issue so i think im going to see what
psycopg2 and mysqldb do, and emulate them.  historically ive been
against hardcoding a particular string format.