svilen wrote:
> And anyway i need to first create the object and just then append it
> (the decorators will first fire event on the object and just then
> append(), that is call me), so may have to look further/deeper.
> Maybe i can make my append create objects first and then call the
> actual appender - so yes, this is the way.

Either way.  The @internally_instrumented is there exactly for that
flexibility on ORM interface methods like 'append' and as an override
for ABC decoration on python interface methods.  (The regular recipes
also override ABC decoration.)   Or you can do you work elsewhere and
forward to an instrumented method for event service.