Hello everyone,
  I've recently picked up SQLAlchemy for a project that I'm working
on. I couldn't get a version newer than 0.3.10 (admin bureaucracy) and
have to use this.

  I create two tables like so
        run_table = sa.Table('runs',md,
                             sa.Column('rid', sa.Integer,
primary_key=True),
                             sa.Column('cmdline', sa.String(250)),
                             sa.Column('hostname', sa.String(20)),
                             sa.Column('workdir', sa.String(250)),
                             sa.Column('incremental', sa.Boolean),
                             sa.Column('user', sa.String(20)),
                             sa.Column('starttime', sa.TIMESTAMP),
                             sa.Column('endtime', sa.TIMESTAMP),
                             sa.Column('status',sa.String(20)),
                             sa.Column('machinetype',sa.String(20))
                             )
        run_table.create()

        stats_table = sa.Table('stats',md,

sa.Column('sid',sa.Integer,primary_key=True),

sa.Column('rid',sa.Integer,sa.ForeignKey('runs.rid')),
                               sa.Column('stagename',sa.String(50)),

sa.Column('description',sa.String(250)),
                               sa.Column('starttime',sa.TIMESTAMP),
                               sa.Column('endtime',sa.TIMESTAMP))
        stats_table.create()

Then I can actually use these tables.
However, if I autoload them like so.
   run_table = sa.Table('runs', md, autoload=True)
   stats_table = sa.Table('stats', md, autoload=True)
(md is the metadata)
I get an error. The final assertion raised is like so

sqlalchemy.exceptions.ArgumentError: Error determining primary and/or
secondary join for relationship 'Run.stages (Stats)'. If the
underlying error cannot be corrected, you should specify the
'primaryjoin' (and 'secondaryjoin', if there is an association table
present) keyword arguments to the relation() function (or for
backrefs, by specifying the backref using the backref() function with
keyword arguments) to explicitly specify the join conditions. Nested
error is "Can't find any foreign key relationships between 'runs' and
'stats'"

Am I doing something wrong or is there something else wrong here? If
it's a bug that's been fixed in later versions, is there some kind of
a workaround I could use?

Thanks.