On Sep 20, 10:34 pm, Noufal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[..]
> I create the tables using SQLAlchemy.  I'll send you the output in a
> day, I'm away from the machine where this code is right now.

The output of the create table column looks like this

CREATE TABLE `stats` (
  `sid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `rid` int(11) default NULL,
  `stagename` varchar(50) default NULL,
  `description` varchar(250) default NULL,
  `starttime` timestamp NOT NULL default CURRENT_TIMESTAMP on update
CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
  `endtime` timestamp NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`sid`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1