On Oct 9, 9:54 am, Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There's no way to have a single in-python connection pool shared
> amongst child processes since that's not prefork's execution model.
> The "threaded" MPM would produce the threaded behavior you're looking
> for but I think in most cases in order to have a single, threaded app
> server most people use a technology like FastCGI or mod_proxy which
> communicate with a separate, multithreaded Python process.

Or use daemon mode of mod_wsgi.

All these other ways of hosting Python applications in conjunction
with Apache are though of little value to the OP as they are using
mod_python.publisher which binds them to mod_python. To allow them to
use these other hosting methods, they would need to look at using some
WSGI based dispatcher. That way they have more flexibility as to what
hosting arrangement they use.

Graham