Hi all,

I'm intersted in using sqlalchemy and started to read the manuals.
I didn't find a hint for my question, so I'm asking here. I hope it's
not too annoying.

Most code examples in the documentation use something like this
>>>from sqlalchemy.XXXX import YYYY

My question is: Is this the good/proper way to import the sqlalchemy
stuff.
I'm concerned about polluting the current namespace. I could assume
that
class names like 'Table' are too common to reserve them for the
sqlalchemy
classes.

What would you recommend? How are the gurus out there using
sqlalchemy?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Andreas Mock