Hi,

I have a python file for all the table and class definitions (model.py). In
that I do from sqlalchemy import *, and that's ok as in that one file I know
not to use names like Table.

In my other python files I just import classes from model.py, and specific
bits of sqlalchemy. Ok, occasionally I get lazy and just do an import * :)

Paul