also, i put a

class ClauseVisitor( sql_util.AbstractClauseProcessor):
    def convert_element( me, e): return None
in the beginning of the tests.sql.generative, and after ignoreing this
or that error, here is similar thing:

FAIL: test_correlated_select (__main__.ClauseTest)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "sql/generative.py", line 235, in test_correlated_select
    self.assert_compile(Vis().traverse(s, clone=True), "SELECT * FROM
table1 WHERE table1.col1 = table2.col1 AND table1.col2
= :table1_col2")
  File "/home/az/src/ver/sqlalchemy-trunk/test/testlib/testing.py",
line 262, in assert_compile
    self.assert_(cc == result, "\n'" + cc + "'\n does not match \n'" +
result + "'")
AssertionError:
'SELECT * FROM table1 WHERE table1.col1 = table2.col1'
 does not match
'SELECT * FROM table1 WHERE table1.col1 = table2.col1 AND table1.col2
= :table1_col2'

here whole subexpr is gone