On Wednesday 07 November 2007 16:57:08 Michael Bayer wrote:
> On Nov 7, 2007, at 2:03 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > - something changed in the traversing (AbstractClauseProcessor -
> > r3727)
> > and it does not find proper things...
>
> ACP has been entirely rewritten.   if you can provide simple tests
> in the form that theyre present in test/sql/generative.py and/or
> test/sql/ selectable.py that would be helpful.  I have a feeling
> its not "missing" things, its just doing it slightly differently.

http://dbcook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dbcook/trunk/dbcook/misc/aggregator/
(no it does not need dbcook)
$ cd ....dbcook/misc/aggregator/tests
$ PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:../.. python convertertest.py

FAIL: count tags per movie
  File "tests/convertertest.py", line 73, in
test1_count_tags_per_movie['oid']) ...
AssertionError: ['oid'] != ['tabl', 'oid']
FAIL: count tags per movie
  File "tests/convertertest.py", line 73, in
test1_count_tags_per_movie['oid']) ...
AssertionError: ['oid'] != ['tabl', 'oid']

i did print the interesting elements in my
Converter.convert_element(), and the result is that
 a) order is slightly different - which i dont care
 b) 1 item is not traversed in r3727
e.g.
r3626:
 > Column tags.tabl
 > Column tags.oid
 > Column movies.id
 > Column tags.tabl
 > Column tags.oid
 > Column movies.id
 > Column users.id
 > Column userpics.uid
 > Column userpics.state
r3627:
 > Column tags.tabl
 > Column tags.oid
 > Column movies.id
 > Column tags.oid
 > Column movies.id
 > Column users.id
 > Column userpics.uid
 > Column userpics.state
the 2nd tags.tabl is missing, hence the assertFails

ciao
svilen