Hi Mike -

That did the trick!

But, the strange thing is, if you note the illustration above, for
both situations I was selecting on a key, and there was only a single
row  for each. Why would one require the result.close(), and the other
not?

Yes, I wasn't sure the error is that all important - BUT, is it
indicative some of problem in the lower reaches somewhere?

Also, when doing these queries is it recommended to always do a
"result.close()"? Perhaps there would be a way for this to be
"automatically" handled..

Thanks so much,
David