Hello all. The problem I want to solve is a little tricky. .I have
created a table with some columns, which use other python functions to
generate the default values (default = _some_python_function_). The
problem is that such function is not saved in the database itsself. By
just simple reading from the database one cannot get this function
out. So the problem is how to save such construction into the database
as well as how to retrieve these.

I have some ideas but have not yet experimented.

1. One can save the corresponding function as a separate py file and
refer to this file in some metadata for the table, and the program
tries to get this py file.

2. Or one can pickle this default python function and save it to the
metadata for the table.

3. Or one can simple pickle the Table or Column object and save it to
somewhere in the database?

Does anyone has similar experience? Any advices?