Yeah... it's really strange.... i've made some other tryies and i've
noticed the following:

if i use:

jobs = sa.Table('jobs', metadata,
                                                sa.Column('identifier',
sa.VARCHAR(20),
primary_key=True),
                                                sa.Column('section',
sa.VARCHAR(20)),
                                                sa.Column("start",sa.DateTime),
                                                sa.Column("stop",sa.DateTime),
                                                sa.Column("station",
sa.VARCHAR(20),  primary_key=True),
                                                autoload=False)#ok

and set identifier, start and station as PKs at the database side
( wich is incongruent with the sqlalchemy's table definition ), it
works... If i define start as PKS at sqlalchemy's side it doesn't
work.. and it still don't throw any exception ( still using pyodbc ).
It seems that the datetime PK is blocking something...  Even if I set
identifier as Numeric and start and station as Datetime and VARCHAR it
still doesn't work if i keep defining start as PK at sqlalchemy
side...

On 11 Dic, 00:43, Paul Johnston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > </me faces toward UK, where it's about midnight right now...>
> > </me yells "HEY PAUL!! YOU WATCHING THIS THREAD??>
>
> Ok, you got my attention :-) Not at my best right now after being out
> drinking, but hey...

P.S. - Paul... am I wrong or i've seen you out drinking also at
PyConUK nights? ;)

Fabio