I'm not on my pc right now so I can send you the non working copy only
tomorrow....
I've tried several schemas changes to try and see if the problem
always occurs or if there cases that it works, not necessary because i
need all those schemas.... In the former table schema, as i said, i've
included only identifier and station as PKs, but the table in the
database is set with PKs on identifier, START and station... and
save_or_update works fine...
I'll post some code tomorrow...