On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:21:15 -0500
Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> sane_rowcount is set to False on FB probably because someones
> version of FB did not support it correctly.  it might be worth
> tracking it down in "svn blame" to see why it was changed.

I did that already, having changed that by myself a few time in the
past thru patches I sent in the past. More recently it was changed by
Roger, I think as a tentative fix to #370.

And I think that at the time, I did the test on the very same
FB2 engine. I'm sure I remember seeing "unmatched rowcount" error
message, that now appears *only* activating sane_multi_rowcount.

thank you,
ciao, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax    | Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas    | comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.