On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:00:54 -0300
"Roger Demetrescu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At that time, the test script was also failing with 0.4 (unreleased),
> and turning off
> `supports_sane_multi_rowcount` fixed it.

Yes, in fact. As said, `supports_sane_multi_rowcount` should stay to
False, while I'm arguing about the other, `supports_sane_rowcount`
also currently set to False under FB (IIRC, you switched both to False
in a single patch a few months ago), but which I'm unable to notice
any difference in test results changing its setting.

> Hmmm... I don't have FB in this machine now... but would you mind test
> the script
> from [2] in the scenario you described above ?

I'll do my best at reboot, I'm way too sleepy right now |-)

And, BTW, any chance for a review of the testcase I attached at the
beginning of this thread? I'll try to revisit it in the light of what
Michael said... the intention was to cover also that ticket.

> Hei, thanks for the great job you are doing with firebird.py...   :)

I have been "waiting" for months, very busy on other things (well, if
"SA over M$SQL" is "another thing"... ;-) but I'm finally having lot
of fun with it [almost as usual, when it comes to Python]!  You're
welcome anyway!!

ciao, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax    | Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas    | comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.