> or sqlalchemy connection string will have to provide some way to add a
> driver name to connection string.
>
> sqlalchemy.create_engine('mssql://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:1433/?driver=TDS')

That capability, with that very keyword, is in SVN trunk, part of the last
round of changes. BTW, this string is malformed: it's missing a database
name.

2. Could you add unixODBC instructions to sqlalchemy docs, namely:
> a)Required: pyodbc, unixodbc, tdsodbc
> b)sqlalchemy.create_engine('mssql://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:1433/?driver=TDS')

It would be better if you yourself would submit some text that you'd like to
see here. After just having gone through the configuration procedure, you
are just as qualified as anyone to describe the process. I'd be happy to
review anything submitted.

Rick