> >  Under:
> >
> http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/04/documentation.html#dbengine_establishing
> > <snip changes>

Thanks, I'll add these.

> I guess my last question is how do I use sqlalchemy now? Is there a
> release that is coming out soon that would include unixodbc support or
> should I use svn? If I use svn how do I know it works?

Use SVN for now, 0.4.5 will be the next release. Mike can speak to timing
better than I can, but I get the feeling that it's a rather "heavy" release
and is not imminent - although I did see a merge to trunk just yesterday.

As far as unixodbc/iodbc support, it's a situation that it still developing,
you are a bit on the leading edge here. It's mostly a matter of getting unit
tests to pass in that environment to ensure continued quality going forward,
something I don't have a lot of time for these days, help is as always, very
welcome.

> Should I wait until these changes are in some branch? and chek out that
> branch?

My guess is that there will be no 0.4.5 branch, and trunk will be where you
want to stay until 0.4.5.

Rick