Hi, semi-lurker here,

I'm using pyodbc, by the way. I had to comment out ``table.schema = "queer"`` before calling metadata.create_all() because MSSQL blows up:

File "c:\python24\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy-0.4.5-py2.4.egg\sqlalchemy\data
bases\mssql.py", line 499, in do_execute
   cursor.execute("SET IDENTITY_INSERT %s OFF" %
self.identifier_preparer.format_table(context.compiled.statement.table))
SystemError: 'finally' pops bad exception

Anyway, I think that either means I should be using schema="dbo" or that the schema value should be prepended to the table names with an underscore.

I'm using schema="queer" as a way to set my tables apart from pre-existing ones. Should I do something else?