Michael Bayer wrote:
> you'd have to work this into a full self-contained script which I can
> run locally since it seems theres some specific usage pattern creating
> the issue.  (i.e. its very difficult for me to piece together snippets
> and guess where the issue might be occuring).

This is reasonably self-contained; I've tried to make it as short as
possible.

src/example/tables.py:  All tables and mappers
src/example/README.txt: Short demonstration which leads to error

You can run the example using:

$ python bootstrap.py
$ bin/buildout
$ bin/test

Note that the example requires a Python with a working psycopg2; the
testrunner expects a database called "test" to be available on a running
postgres.

\malthe