Hello Again Svil:

> That sounds like a fair enough solution to me, seems safer than the more
> generic version.
>
> Thanks for the tip mate, sounds really great. I'll play around with that
> concept.
>
> Heston

I've tested this little concept and it works really nicely :-D thanks.

One quick question I'd like to pick your brain on. With filter(), is that
filter applied at the SQL level? Or are _all_ records returned from the
database and then SQLAlchemy applies the filter?

I'm just trying to get an idea of performance when we have many records, I'd
hate to be pulling them _all_ from the database with each query.

Heston