Hello, I have a question regarding SQLAlchemy(0.4) with PyODBC,
SQLServer 2008.
I want to insert Unicode data and query values should be prefixed with
'N' like INSERT INTO test VALUES(N'Сърцето и черният й дроб'). Is this
possible with SA 0.4?

The main problem with SQL Server is that needs explicit 'N' prefix to
string values containing Unicode and I cannot find a way to insert
Unicode data other than modifying SA queries. Before digging into this
I want to make sure there is no other way.

Best regards,
Cristian.