Hi,

I've recently started using SQLAlchemy and really like it... but I'm
having some difficulty getting the decorator @comparable_using to work
(v 0.6b2).

I have a class that looks something like this:

class MyClass(object):

@comparable_using(my_comparator_maker(some_instance_variable,another_instance_variable))
    @property
    def some_property(self):
        return "fake response"

Where my_comparator_maker() returns a ColumnProperty.Comparator
subclass.

MyClass().some_property is not giving me "fake response", though... it
is giving me a ComparableProperty object. Also, if I try to actually
filter on some_property, I receive the error "filter() argument must
be of type sqlalchemy.sql.ClauseElement or string".  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

By the way, I am basing my code off the example given in
http://groups.google.com/group/sqlalchemy/msg/a7a76f23df3238c2 from
last fall.  Has something changed that is preventing this from
working?

Thanks!

Matthew