On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 6:59 PM, Michael Bayer <mike...@zzzcomputing.com>wrote:

> On Dec 25, 2010, at 11:02 AM, Viktor Nagy wrote:
>
> > hi,
> >
> > I have  function defined in one of my postgresql schemas, and my Session
> is bound to tables in both schemas. How can I run in this case a simple
> function call like the following:
> >
> > select public."fnPunctajAngajatPeZI"(23, cast(now() as timestamp));
> >
> > I've tried session.execute, but - as the docs state - a mapper should be
> specified. What does this mean in my case?
>
> The session would like to know which engine it should be using, if it isn't
> just using session.bind.  So you'd pass a mapper or SQL clause that would
> point it to one engine or the other.
>
> We'll be adding "bind" to session.execute() and session.connection() soon
> so that you can just pass the actual engine you'd like to use.

sorry for my stupid question, but how can I get a mapper or an SQL clause
that points to an engine? I have declaratively defined tables, and as this
is a function call, no table could be mapped to its results.

ToolPart Team Ltd
6725 Szeged, Boldogasszony sgt. 65.
Info: +36 30 430 4971
Tel.: +36 62 469 321