On Jan 15, 5:57 pm, Michael Bayer <mike...@zzzcomputing.com> wrote:
> On Jan 15, 2011, at 11:53 AM, Tvrtko wrote:
>
> > This is my first such case in 5-6 years of using the SA. Usually the
> > problem was with my code. This could also be the case now, but it
> > escapes me where I made a mistake.
>
> not suggesting you made a mistake.

Don't worry. I was trying to give you an indirect compliment by saying
the problem was most often with my own code :)

I DO have unusual relationships in entire code base, but the Campaign/
QItem relationship is straightforward. One of the other relationships
could be causing the problem. I'll see what happens with SA 0.7 when
it comes out.