On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Tarek Ziadé <ziade.ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Will try and come back ;)

Hello, I am back  \o/

Here's my v2: http://tarek.pastebin.mozilla.org/1373520

This time I have created a custom Strategy and Engine classes, and the
get_engine() function takes care of instanciating a pool for the
server if needed, and an engine instance per sqlurl, using that pool/

I have used Engine.contextual_connect for the schema switching, and
Engine.execute has our custom execution things.

I guess this is much cleaner since anyone can use create_engine() with
my new strategy.

The only assumption I am making is that there's a shared pool on the same host.

Does this look better ?

Thanks for your help so far

Cheers
Tarek