You would assemble a multi-database scheme of your choosing in env.py.   If you
do "alembic init multidb" you'll see an example of one.     How env.py is
organized depends greatly on the relationship of the databases to each other,
that is, to what degree they are mirrors of each other versus storing different
schemas.