On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 10:42 PM, Michael Bayer
<mike...@zzzcomputing.com> wrote:
> You would assemble a multi-database scheme of your choosing in env.py.   If
> you do "alembic init multidb" you'll see an example of one.     How env.py is
> organized depends greatly on the relationship of the databases to each other,
> that is, to what degree they are mirrors of each other versus storing
> different schemas.

If I ran the command:

    alembic init multidb

It'll create multidb folder and copy files in it. But I saw the
alembic.ini will be the same one. So if I should change it myself? And
how to let alembic know different database when executing commands
like: revision, upgrade, etc. It seems that no database parameter
existed.

And if I can manage different databases in one directory or in one ini file?

--
I like python!
UliPad <<The Python Editor>>: http://code.google.com/p/ulipad/